December came and went so fast. I managed to get a few things off my plate but before I got very far into it, I added a whole lot more!
I got a promotion at my job, and it's been crazy busy ever since. Jer and I are also planning a move now and hope to be out of our house within the next month or so. We're also planning to welcome a kitten into our family. And oh yeah, I have to plan a wedding now. In case you haven't heard, we got engaged over the XMAS holiday! :)
We've just about settled on a place for the wedding and the date is set in the middle of July. We've even narrowed down our "colors" to something in the teal/green spectrum. Hopefully we can get as much of the planning out of the way now. I'm going a little bit crazy form all the stress.
On the bright side, there will be plenty of wedding posts for you all to read!! :D
Some Upcoming Posts for 2012:
- Book Review: Handmade Weddings c/o our friends Jason and Elaine.
- Wedding Tips: booking a venue
- Wedding Tips: making a website
- Wedding Ideas: Cake vs Cupcakes (Jeremy totally wants cupcakes!!)
- Book Review: Night of the Living Trekkies
- Comic Review: The Walking Dead Compendium Volume 1
- Game Review: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Game Review: Solar 2
And of course, plenty of craft and DIY posts in between. I'm still sticking to my Mon/Weds/Fri post schedule, but hopefully after we move and things settle down a bit I can eventually move to a full Mon-Fri post schedule.
Happy New Year Everyone!!