Things are finally wrapping our with our wedding planning. The following things have been checked off my To-Do list and only a handful of things remain. Here's what I've taken care of so far!!
- Reception/Ceremony Venue
- Caterer - Wine is provided by the venue. We'll be bringing in our own beer.
- Wedding officiant
- DJ - They'll be playing the music for the ceremony as well!
- Save the dates - Printed with Vista Print on post cards. Cost us less than $40 for 100 of them to be made and then mailed out (cost of stamps included!).
- Invitations ordered from Michael's. They're the print your own kind!
- Wedding Dress & Veil - first alterations in May!
- Jeremy has his tux rented.
- Groomsmen's tuxes have been picked out.
- Bridesmaid dresses have been picked out. Some already ordered.
- Hotel reserved and block of rooms have been set aside for out of town guests
- Flower girls - waiting till post-Easter to get their dresses.
- Wedding Cake
Other things not quite figured out yet are small in comparison. My hair/make-up for the big day. Pinterest has been giving me some great ideas, but I'm still undecided as to what I want exactly and if I want to pay someone to do it. Whether we want a limo to drive us from the venue to the hotel. We really don't want that, so we might see about a friend driving us. Though finding a designated driver could be hard.
Jeremy and I are still working on how we are going to pay for our honeymoon. We're not sure where we're going yet or if we're going. If it doesn't happen though, maybe we'll go on a vacation for our one-year anniversary.
I've got a couple of wedding craft updates in the works. I've made my own decorations for the guestbook and gift table, so stay tuned for that update. My mom is also really pushing me to do something creative with the place cards and we have a few ideas in mind.
Have any questions about planning a wedding?
What was it like when you planned yours?
What's your dream wedding like?