Lucky for me though, I just switched back to my LEGO purse last week. So there hasn't been much time for me to fill it up with crap.
- My current book: Zombie Survival Guide.
- my wallet
- FLUXX Monty Python Edition
- plastic hair clip
- my Nikon point-n-shoot camera.
- pencil sharpener
- 31 cents, a bottle-cap and a costume ring.
- an empty Tokidoki Marvel Blind-box (I got Rogue!)
- a Shiba photo stamp for Steph
- hand lotion
- my ticket stub The Avengers 3D
- spare hair tie
- My phone
- water bottle
- my brush (it was full of hair so I omitted it)
|The Shiba photo-stamp was too cute and only cost me $1. Come get it Steph!!|
|The costume ring is from a set that I got for $3 at Forever 21. I use it as a back-up in case I've left the house without my engagement ring on.|
What's the strangest thing currently in your purse?