I've had this idea in my head for quite a long time now. I knew that I could use my Bocca chick'n patties to make a Chewbacca character bento. And last night I finally took the time to do it.
|Wookie the Chew inspired Bento.|
- The head and body are cut from a patty (2 total). You could use 1 patty cut into half, but he'd come out much smaller. I ate the scraps for breakfast this morning.
- The eyes, belt and nose are made from nori (toasted seaweed paper) and non-dairy cheese shreds. I like to use a tiny tiny bit of peanut-butter (I use non-dairy low fat) to ensure the nori sticks to the chick'n patty.
- The "grass" behind him is made from green bell peper.
- I used brown basmati rice for the background.
- I packed edamame and Strawberries for my fruit and veggie sides.
|A scene from Wookie The Chew by James Hance.|
I took my inspiration from the artist, Jame Hance. His Wookie The Chew series is one of my favorites. Heck, everything he has done is up there on my favorites list! <3
I wonder what kind of fun character Bento I can make next!!!
I'm always open for suggestions. ;D