While print screen is an easy way to capture what's on your screen, it leaves less to be desired when it comes time to crop your photo just right. This post will show you the simplest ways to find the direct image URL so you can right click and save without using browser extensions or ad-ons.
** This tutorial is for Firefox and Chrome users with a Windows operating system.
Have a Mac? Let me know if this worked for you!
(You have it the easiest!)
2. Right click and select 'View Background Image'. Wala! You've find the file source of the JPEG.
3. Right click and 'Save as'. That's it!
1. Go to instagram and click the picture you want to save, so that it opens up in the foreground
2. Hover over the picture, then right click and select 'Inspect Element'.
You'll see a bunch of crazy code and some boxes. Under "Styles", you should see "background image" with a url. That's your image file!!
3. Right click the link and open it in a new tab or window.
4. Right click the image and 'Save as'.
- - - - - - - - - - -
I hope you guys have found this simple tutorial helpful!!
And remember, you can follow me on Instagram here.