I'm a geek in my mid twenties. I live in Dallas with my husband, Jeremy, and our cats Linus & Minerva. Jeremy and I met at a computer LAN event in Dallas. He proposed to me in 2011 near the spot where we met and got married in 2012. We're geeks and we're madly in love.
When I'm not watching shows or playing games, I'm crafting. I love to cook, bake, paint, construct, and cosplay. I have a good eye for thrifting and collect mid century modern furniture. I also have a passion for making things out of cardboard. My glue gun is my favorite tool.
I have a huge passion for sci-fi shows and movies. I'm also a big nerd when it comes to comics. Aliens vs Predator, X-Men & The Walking Dead just to name a few. Not gonna lie, I love me some video games. First Person Shooters on the PC are my favorite! I enjoy a good game of Quake from time to time. I'm also hopelessly addicted to Minecraft, and secretly addicted to Spider Solitaire.
|Left to Right: Madcat from Mechwarrior, |
Dave from The Walking Dead,
Titan from Attack on Titan,
Vulcan & a Zombie Red Shirt from Star Trek.
Other random facts about me:
- I am ridiculously scared of spiders.
- Hockey is my favorite sport.
- I think everyday should be an adventure.
- I collect AT-AT Imperial Walker Star Wars toys, old records and vintage children's science books.
- I'm obsessed with Image Comics & Marvel.
- I own two Guinness World Records for participating in the "Largest Gift Exchange, 2012 & 201
As an artist and a Gamer:
- I use an Intelli 3.0 mouse and a SIIG 2 Mechanical Keyboard for gaming on my desktop.
- My drawing tablet is a Wacom Intuos 3 (6"x8").
- Photoshop CS5, Illustrator CS5 and MS Paint are my drawing programs of choice.
- I went to SCAD & Memphis College of Art once upon a time. Decided it wasn't my thing
- I own 4 computers, running Win 7, Mac OSX and Debian Linux
If there's something else you'd like to know about me, just ask! <3
A Nikon D50 + Sigma Lense